What are the causes of Spider veins?
A number of factors may contribute to the development of spider veins in the legs, including:
- Hormonal shifts
- Occupations or activities that require prolonged sitting or standing
- Weight fluctuation
Who makes a good candidate for spider vein treatment?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider spider vein treatment:
- You are embarrassed by the prominent branching veins visible on your thighs and lower legs.
- You avoid wearing shorts or swimming apparel because you don’t want others to see your spider veins.
- The branching veins on your face are unsightly and you must use makeup to camouflage them.
When to Consider Spider Vein Treatment
- If you have visible veins on your legs or thighs that have a branching or weblike pattern
- If you have a pattern of branching veins on your face that you try to conceal
- If you feel that your spider veins are a sign of aging that you would like to eliminate
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Both superficial and deep stimulation is achieved in the one device.
- There is increasing effectiveness of the procedure and reduced side effects.
- Safety and comfort are also maximised by delivering energy to the target skin layer without damaging the surrounding tissue.